Bringing smile to someone's life

"A lot of people were pleasantly surprised, or more or less shocked, that I mustered enough courage to cut off such long hair up to my chin. For me, I couldn't be happier that I made the decision not just for personal convenience or a new look, but also for the relief that my hair would be put into good use, to help the cancer patients in need.

I've always believed in recycling, and recycling hair is a definitely a great initiative that can benefit all. As it was too much trouble to mail it to Locks of Love in the U.S., I was excited to find a local organization with the same aim. Moreover, the proximity will hopefully allow me to participate in witnessing the wig making process or at least see and touch the final product. I hope that these 22-inch locks of my hair will bring a smile to someone's life."
- Wendy


(Photos courtesy of Wendy)




Date Donated: 12th October