Photos Update 03/08/2013

Here are the photos of the ponytails for the 6 wigs. These were taken yesterday morning, my second trip there. Perhaps I was too excited the other day that I totally forgotten to take any photos even with my camera gears all with me.

Thanks J.J for driving me down on Wednesday morning, otherwise it would be too heavy for me to travel with such load on public transport.

So here are the photos taken yesterday morning before heading to work (arranged by the aunties at the factory).


Wig 1
Jillia
Dawn
Peixian
Sharon
Wig 2
Anonymous - 20/05/2013
Blacastreon
Agnes
Hui Ting
Sarah
Wig 3
Mabelene
Sneha
Eve
Wig 4
Anonymous - 12/12/2012
Diana Albarran Gonzalez
Iris
Peiyu
Wig 5
Anonymous - 28/12/2012
Wei Lyn
Mei Fong
Che
Christine
Wig 6
Anonymous - 20/02/2013
Eveline
Lihua
Jane
All in bags. Top View.