It's time to share

It's time to share this festive season, and Jessica had decided to share with us her beautiful locks. She donated her 21 inches of hair yesterday.

It takes years to grow and great time in taking care such length, so what makes Jessica decided to let go her twenty-one inches?

"I've always had long hair since young and so I thought I would like to try something new. It would really be a waste to just throw all that long hair that I have taken care for such a long time away, so I thought why not donate it?"

"Since I treasure my hair a lot, sometimes I think what if I was the one who was bald? And just the thought of it scares me. I felt that since my hair would still grow, I should share my hair with someone who needs it more, so that they will have the confidence and the will to fight their illness."

Thanks Jessica for sharing your hair and thoughts, we really appreciate your donation.









Photos courtesy of Jessica (2012).